Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Door Couture

Just a quick post before we head out for the day...


A friend shared this site with me, and, I must say, I am now enamored with L.A.-based party planning company, Door Couture.

Interior designer, Catherine Dunne, and event planner, Tanis McGregor have created an enviable business plan. They create elegant events, with themes that flow beautifully from invitation to decor to menu. Their show-stopping front door designs are whimsical and creative. AND these ladies are so generous that they SHARE instructions on how to create your very own door vignettes.

I hope you enjoy their inventiveness as much as I do!

And Door Couture, if you're looking to open an Austin office...

1 comment:

  1. HA ok this whole time I was looking at that post I thought that was YOUR door! I was very impressed! But I just spent some time on the site and realized it wasn't...Very cool ideas! I like the Xmas one with the two trees...might have to steal that one this year!

    ReplyDelete