Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baby Shower!

We're a week and a half away from Liz's Baby Shower, and I'm excited about the way things are turning out!
My idea for the decor is taken from the lobby at Neiman Marcus. You know, those fabulous white butterflies fluttering about as you go up the escalator, blinding you to the amount of money you just spent on a pair of shoes. (Apparently they have the opposite effect on me... I can never seem to part with my money in that store.) 
Well, I used butterfly die-cuts and shiny mylar sequins to create the same effect in my dining room. Only three strands hanging so far, but I can tell it's going to be something special!
Also, I created some giant poufy pom poms to hang on the front and back porch. Thanks to CasaSugar for the instructions. Mine don't look as professional as I'd like yet... but I'm working on it!
I can't wait to bring it all together! I hope Liz loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment